Graft Worlds Collide beer

Graft Worlds Collide

Fruit Cider · 6.9% ABV

Graft Cider · Newburgh, NY

📣

Sell great beer? Tell the BeerMenus community!

Add your business, list your beers, bring in your locals.

5 places have this beer near you

These places list their beers on BeerMenus. Join them for free — Add my business

  • 209 Station

    216.1 miles away · 209 Prospect Park West, Brooklyn, NY 11215

    Beer Store · Menu Updated: 11/15/2019

    16.9oz Bottle $14

  • Brooklyn Beer Barrel

    216.9 miles away · 50 Willoughby Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201

    Beer Store · Menu Updated: 11/19/2019

    Can

  • Food Emporium 49 st 8th ave

    219.4 miles away · 810 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10019

    Beer Store · Menu Updated: 11/16/2019

    16.9oz Bottle $14.99

  • Milk and Hops UES

    220.6 miles away · 1159 1st Avenue, New York, NY 10065

    Beer Store · Menu Updated: 11/18/2019

    16.9oz Bottle $16.99

  • C-town 28th Ave Astoria

    222.8 miles away · 4012 28th Avenue, Queens, NY 11103

    Beer Store · Menu Updated: 11/18/2019

    500ml Bottle $11.99

Make sure your business is on this list.

Add my business

Follow this beer to get emailed when local businesses get it.

Beer Description

This oak-aged orange wine – cider hybrid, a collaboration with Revel Cider was an attempt to show the duality of the current cider industry from fast turn forced carb canned products to long term aging in oak with natural carbonation.

This collaboration with Revel Cider was an attempt to show the duality of the current cider industry from fast turn forced carb canned products to long term aging in oak with natural carbonation. 80% of the orange wine – cider hybrid was canned for the first collaboration, WORLDS APART which was released last December. The remaining 20% was aged for an additional 9 months in neutral oak barrels, then bottle conditioned with champagne yeast. We hope you get a chance to enjoy both renditions!

The print menu customers want.

Sell more beer: print menus designed to help your customers choose beers.

Learn more