Graft Worlds Apart beer

Graft Worlds Apart

Sour Cider · 6.9% ABV

Graft Cider · Newburgh, NY

📣

Sell great beer? Tell the BeerMenus community!

Add your business, list your beers, bring in your locals.

2 places have this beer near you

These places list their beers on BeerMenus. Join them for free — Add my business

  • Key Food Williamsburg Beer Store

    219.3 miles away · 575 Grand Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211

    Beer Store · Menu Updated: 01/16/2020

    12oz 4 Pack Cans $15.99

  • Broadway Dive

    221.5 miles away · 2662 Broadway, New York, NY 10025

    Bar · Menu Updated: 02/16/2020

    12oz Can $4.50

Make sure your business is on this list.

Add my business

Follow this beer to get emailed when local businesses get it.

Beer Description

A wine cider hybrid that bridges fruit, ideology and borders. Collaboration with Revel Cider out of Ontario.

Worlds Apart is the first of a two part collaboration with Ontario based Revel Cider. A cider that challenges both the modern and traditionalist cider making methods. The cider is spontaneously fermented on the skins of Gewurztraminer grapes and then blended with white & red wine grape concentrate to ferment to dryness. 80% of the batch is being released now in cans as Worlds Apart with the other 20% aging on the lees in barrels for many months before being released in a traditional bottle conditioned version. A wine cider hybrid that bridges fruit, ideology and borders.

The print menu customers want.

Sell more beer: print menus designed to help your customers choose beers.

Learn more