Virginia Beer Co. Kentucky Vanilla Waypost beer

Virginia Beer Co. Kentucky Vanilla Waypost

Imperial Stout · 10.4% ABV · ~320 calories

The Virginia Beer Company · Williamsburg, VA


Sell great beer? Tell the BeerMenus community!

Add your business, list your beers, bring in your locals.

Bummer, no nearby places on BeerMenus have this beer.

🔔 Email me when local businesses get this beer.

Serve or carry this beer?

Add your business and list your beers to show up here! Add my business

Want to grow your local beer scene?

Become a BeerMenus Craft Cultivator! Learn more

Beer Description

Kentucky Vanilla Waypost is a Vanilla Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout.

Consisting of a blend of barrel-aged Anniversary Stouts, 75% having aged in Vanilla Barrels while the other 25% was blended in from Buffalo Trace Bourbon Barrels.

The result of our patience is a 10.4% abv Imperial Stout with a smooth, rich body. A dark base blending hefty amounts of Chocolate Malt, Roasted Barley, and Midnight Wheat creates a robust, jet black beer softened with additions of Flaked Oats.

Extended aging in Vanilla Barrels — when combined with a purposeful addition of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Waypost — creates complex layers of pleasing Vanilla sweetness with warming notes of cinnamon & caramelized sugar.

Available for a limited time starting in March 2021 to celebrate The Virginia Beer Company’s 5 Year Anniversary.


The print menu customers want.

Sell more beer: print menus designed to help your customers choose beers.

Learn more