I hesitate to think how many beers the BeerMenus team consumed in 2016.
- We had a heck of a lot of local stuff from the many great NYC breweries.
- We made a few collaboration brews.
- We went down to Philly for the Craft Brewer's Conference.
- We flew to Chicago for Craft Beer Week.
- Our co-founder Will went to Belgium and brought back some Cantillon.
- We attended Ommegang's Belgium Comes to Cooperstown.
- We had a company retreat in Maine in December.
But despite the one or two beers all that entailed, everybody here at BeerMenus had one single beer that spoke to them more than the rest. Below you'll find everyone's top beer from 2016.
If you're one of the breweries who make these great beers, thank you! And if you agree with our choices, then cheers to you!